Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How old is too old???

I don't know what it is but I seem to be attracted to older men. When I was younger my limit was no more than 3 years older than me but once I reached 21 that idea went out the window. I hear about all these people who date or marry and the age gap is 10+ years. I wish them all well but I've tried it and yes the security was there but when I wanted to hang out with my friends he seemed so out of place. (oh yeah the age gap for us was like 13 years) Hanging out with his friends was cool but I always felt out of place because they seemed so old. They talked about the news, politics, and world issues where as me and my friends may have talked about that stuff but it was mostly the current music, celebraties and people gossip. (yeah gossibing is wrong but hey it's interesting.) So that relationship did not last there was just not enough in common (among other things). What do you think? What have you experienced?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've always desired to date older , but much older, just older than me. However, i think its how the man matures, he can be younger age wise but know how to take care of business. some older men havent grown up yet, still chasing women and hanging out in the clubs , not taking care of their children. for a woman who is about moving and doing things thats a turn off to her. but to each his/her own.