Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kids Say The Darnedest Things....

I just had to share this story. My son, 7, has been dealing with a loose tooth for a few days now. He doesn't like to let anyone pull them so I tell him to pull them himself. This works out because he'll play with it until it eventually comes out but this one was being a little stubborn. He played with it so much it started to bleed a little but it just wouldn't come out. It was barely hanging on. He was eating dinner and became so frustrated because he said it was bothering him. Well yesterday he came to me and said "look mom it's real loose now" and it was so I told him to pull it but he was scared. I asked to see it and he replied "no you're gonna pull it" and I said "oh quit whining and just let me see how loose it is". Well it was so loose that I yanked it out and he was yelling for me not to pull it and I told him "what are you talking about, look it's in my hand!" His response was "Oh, I'm free, I'm free! Now I don't have to worry about that darn thing any more!" LOL!!! :)

Kids say the darnedest things...

No comments: