Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Restore Our Land


(Isaiah 41:10, NLT) Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

I remember reading about the children of Israel who turned from God time and time again, only to realize their mistake and pray for forgiveness. Each time, God would forgive them and they would walk with him for a time. So, I am going to ask you to join me in praying for our nation every day.

May God Have Mercy On America & Protect Our Troops

Our nation is and has been on a slippery slope for a long time. If you look around you will find corruption, greed, moral decay. However, we can reverse this trend.

(2 Chronicles 7:14, NLT) Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.

I truly believe this is why the United States of America is in the shape it's in today.
Most people have forgotten that we are ONE NATION UNDER GOD! Let us as Christians stand up and remind people of this.

No comments: