Monday, December 7, 2009

Help...I can't see!

Why is everyone else so messed up!  Why can’t they get it together? Why can’t they live right, and love right; speak right and act right? Why can’t they see how they are falling apart and falling short? Why?

We are so quick to see the faults in others, which is just a distraction from the enemy to keep us from seeing the faults in ourselves. If we do not take time to examine ourselves and deal with our own shortcomings and sin, we will be sure to take a great fall! The Word says to ‘examine yourselves.’

Just for today ask God, “Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” Psalm 139:23-24

Use this day to take your eyes off of everyone else, and put them on yourself! You may find that it is not glasses that you need, but only to take the big plank out of your eye! (I’m so busy looking at you, I can’t see myself).

“Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother’s eye.”  Luke 6:42 NKJV

“Judge not and you shall not be judged. Condemn not and you shall not be condemned, Forgive and you shall be forgiven.” Luke 6:37

Love somebody today who doesn’t love you; doesn’t care about you; won’t repay you, can’t repay you and doesn’t want to repay you…then you will be treating them the way God treated you…




A Bondservant of Christ,  Rev Toni-Brooke Brown, Pastor
God’s Storehouse
18301 John R, Detroit MI 48203
313 867-1234
www.Gods-Storehouse.org  / Twitter.com/revtonibrown

No comments: