Thursday, October 13, 2011

Scripture Meditation ~ Love Is The Greatest

Love is the Greatest

1 If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. 3 If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing. ~ 1 Cor 13:1-3 (NLT)

Remember that the quality of your relationship with God is not determined by what you say, but by how you LOVE. If genuine love for God and others is there, the actions will follow as a natural consequence of that love. Thank God for His limitless, absolute, and unconditional love for you.

No comments: