Monday, May 14, 2012

Scripture Meditation

7 But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers. (1 Pet 4:7 NKJV)

There are many scriptures that will back up a praying life style such as this one: 13 I have written this to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life. 14 And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. 15 And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for. (1 John 5:13-15 - NLT)

Ever tried to have a relationship with someone you never talk with?  That's never worked for me. How about for you?

Prayer: 
LORD, with so many things demanding my time every day, I fail to make time to pray as I should. Help me quiet the shouts for attention in my mind and do what I must do to maintain our relationship. I want a strong, dynamic relationship with You, and it begins with prayer. You are available, so it is up to me. Help me make it happen. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: