Thursday, November 6, 2008

YES YOU CAN!!!

The nation is talking about, ‘The first African American President.’ The nation is talking about, ‘change.’ The nation is saying, ‘Yes we can.’

What about you? What greatness has God placed in you, that you haven’t stepped up to? What barriers have you not overcome in your life? Why is it easy to believe in ‘change,’ except when it pertains to you? Why is it easy to believe that the impossible can happen, except for when it pertains to you? Why is it easy to believe, ‘Yes we can’, but difficult to believe, ‘Yes, I can’?

The Word of God says clearly, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13 The Word of God clearly says, “Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." Mark 10:27 NIV

What’s holding you back from just getting up and saying, ‘This is it! I will trust God and do what He has placed inside of me to do.’
What’s holding you back from accomplishing what He has called you to do?
What’s holding you back from walking away from the bondage that is in your life?

What? Do you think you can’t do it? The Bible says you can do it with Christ!
What? Do you think the dream is too big; the assignment is too deep; The requirements are too many; the time is too short; the odds are too great; the task it impossible ….
The Bible says, it is not impossible with God!

YES YOU CAN!
Say ‘I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.’
‘I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.’
‘I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.’
‘I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.’
‘I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.’
YES YOU CAN!!!!

“I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.” Mark 11:23 NIV

YES YOU CAN!!

A Bondservant of Christ
Rev Toni-Brooke Brown, Pastor
God’s Storehouse, 18301 John R, Detroit MI 48203, 313 867-1234
www.Gods-Storehouse.org

No comments: