Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I DON’T NEED A BLESSING!

“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
Phil 4:19 (KJV)

More, more and more. A new house, a new car, new clothes, new shoes, more money and more stuff…. It may be nice to have, but I don’t need it! Lots of friends, far away vacations, a better job… It may be nice, but I don’t need it! New furniture, recreation, hobbies, and more… It may be nice, but I don’t need it! I don’t need a blessing! I need God.

The Word says “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” (Matthew 6:33) If we seek God, we find that everything that we need and everything that we desire, is in Him; we find that everything outside of Him, is nothing, useless and temporary. We can have the world and all its riches; we can have positions and popularity; we can have power and recognition; we can be pretty or handsome;….we can everything that seems good in the world, but without God we have nothing. Without God, everything that we have and everything that we accomplish is useless and worthless; insignificant and unimportant. Sure it may seem nice, but I don’t need it! All I need is God!

The Word says that God shall supply my needs….But the Word says that I must seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, then all these things shall be added. So in order to get what you need, you have to get Who you need!

Come on, I know you got it!!! Seek God, not things; seek God, not people; seek God, not popularity and fame; Seek God and your needs will be met; You will lack nothing and you will gain everything!

Stop looking for a blessing and press into The Blesser! Stop loving creation, and fall in love with the Creator.
Just focus on Who you need, and you are guaranteed to receive what you need.

I DON’T NEED A BLESSING! I NEED MORE OF GOD!

A Bondservant of Christ
Rev Toni-Brooke Brown, Pastor
God’s Storehouse
18301 John R
Detroit MI 48203
313 867-1234
www.Gods-Storehouse.org

No comments: